If you want to take your LinkedIn profile to the next level, Revamp it.
Develop your most important section with the help of revamping your profile. There are approximate 660 million LinkedIn users and 310 million monthly active users as of January 2020 in more than 200 countries and territories across the globe. LinkedIn was launched on May 5, 2003. LinkedIn is considered world’s largest social media for working professionals.
As I always say that LinkedIn is an ocean of large number of opportunities. So, it is a right place to develop the new connections, more information, more job and business opportunities. Networking is very important for everyone.
LinkedIn Revamping can improve your career path and set you up for future success.
It will attract co-workers, industry professionals, industry influencers and even interested employers. In fact, Approximate 70 % - 80 % of recruiters say they’ve checked someone LinkedIn’s profile before hiring him/her.
Having an impressive LinkedIn profile helps you fascinate recruiters’ attention when they’re looking for new talent to join their company In fact, your profile and your activities on LinkedIn have a great impression on recruiters.
LinkedIn Revamping helps you to showcase your talent in the right way and it helps you in your personal branding as well as B2 B and B2C lead generations.
- Step 1: Add LinkedIn Banner
- Step 2: Add Perfect Profile Picture
- Step 3: Add right headline
- Step 4: Add your profile summary
- Step 5: Add your education and training
- Step 6: Add keywords specific skills
- Step 7: Add Special Accomplishments
Bonus tips: 👇
Avoid using the statement
- ❌ “I am actively seeking for new job opportunities”
- ❌ “Fresher out looking for new career opportunities”
Use these statements
- ✔ “Digital Marketing Specialist, Seeking Digital Marketing Internship”
- ✔ “MBA Finance Major and Aspiring Financial Analyst “